|Conveniently located at 8001 International
Drive in Orlando, Florida the Wyndham Orlando Resort
offers 1,052 guest rooms and over 70,000 square feet of
meeting space spread out over 42 acres of tropical
landscape. Currently we are looking for a motivated
individual with experience in the automotive field to
join the exciting hospitality industry! A comprehensive
benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, AD&D, 401-k, vacation time and much more
The Automobile/Cart Mechanic will be responsible for the overall maintenance and repair of the Resort's motor pool. This includes but is not limited to tire replacement, oil changes, brake repair and small engine repair for a total of 50 vehicles. This position is also responsible for ensuring that all Resort vehicles are maintained in good working order and are safe to operate. He/she must provide friendly and courteous service to all internal/external customers and maintain a safe work environment at all times.
· Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
· Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
· Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
· Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
· Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
· Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
Education & Experience:
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· At least one year of related experience required.
· Trade school and/or College course work in related field preferred.
· Certifications and/or licenses are a plus.
· Hotel/Resort experience preferred.
· Flexible hours required, long hours may sometimes be required.
· Heavy work - Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently and/or
** This position works Monday through Friday during the day and is full time.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.wyndhamworldwide.com/careers and search for job number 1102031. For additional questions please contact me directly.
The Wyndham Orlando Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and a Drug Free Workplace.
Post your Resume/Profile on www.NicheBoard.com
Refer to http://www.NicheJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright 1998-2008 Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.